Company Name: Sanlam Investments East Africa
Job Title: Client Relationship Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 30th June 2018
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Relationship Supervisor – Unit Trust will report to the Head of Business Development & Client Services and will be responsible for the following key deliverables:
- Formulate and implement the unit trust sales team strategy.
- Mentoring, training and development of Unit Trust sales teams and agents
- Participate in the recruitment and retention of sales teams and agents
- Monitoring sales team productivity while aiming to inspire improved performance and ensure targets are met.
- Proactively identify, establish contact & ensure growth of the Unit Trust business and promote unit trust products (money market, dividend plus and balanced funds)
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales to potential clients
- Provide investment advice to existing and potential clients.
- Look after the customer relationship in pre-sales and to post sales
- Conduct investor education to existing, new and future clients.
- Presentation of consolidated sales reports and any other reports that might be required by the Management.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Business degree preferably in (Economics, Finance,)
- At least 4 years’ sales experience in the financial services industry
- Good understanding of the Collective Investment Schemes regulatory requirements.
- Excellent planning, organizing analytical skills
- Ability to establish trust and communicate succinctly
- Ability to make presentation to both individuals & and groups
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Strong team player, Result driven, honest and reliable
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Be well informed of the financial market
- Confident and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications in PDF Format via email clearly quoting the job title in the subject area. The application should include a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae indicating telephone contacts, mail address, names and contacts of three (3) referees and current remuneration to email address: email@example.com to reach us by 30th June 2018.