Job Title: System Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline:27th July 2018
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of CRM modules. The analyst should have experience to participate in the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. The analyst will work closely with business lines teams to document, design and deploy solutions on the CRM platform.
1. Deliver across the entire app lifecycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
2. Working closely with other developers and systems analysts to deploy seamless and fully integrated solutions
3. Working closely with business teams and other developers to conceptualize, build, test and realize CRM business requirements
4. Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
5. Build prototypes at technical scoping stage of projects
6. Working along systems developers & analysts to create and maintain a robust framework to support the core business applications and other customer focus initiatives.
7. Standardizing the platforms to minimize duplication of effort and improve time-to-market timelines
8. Continuously re-factoring to optimize performance for the CRM modules 9. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the CRM space
10. Explain CRM technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
11. Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting Key Competencies
1. Team spirit
3. Learning on the Fly
4. Dealing with Ambiguity
5. Presentation Skills
6. Time Management
7. Written Communications
8. Problem Solving
9. User engagement
10. Attention to detail
1. Degree in Computer and Telecommunications field
2. Relevant professional qualification
1. 2+ Years’ experience in responsive web applications development environments
2. Knowledge of the financial, and especially, insurance industry is an added advantage
3. A thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into technical specifications
4. Administration of version control server
Applications to be sent to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above
before 27th July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.