Reporting to the Senior Manager – IT Software Asset Manager, the IT Asset Analyst will ensure that bank I.T assets are accurately defined, recorded, and updated, and that the proper accountabilities and controls are in place (internally and externally) to prevent and manage risks associated with the accuracy and completeness of the asset information.
- Maintaining the contract data for all suppliers and informing the relevant KCB parties on expiry of the software agreements and contracts.
- Monitoring License utilization levels for all Assets in the Bank the IT asset manager tool.
- Manage and maintain the data sources for software assets, usage metrics and ensure they are continuously up to date and valid for all IT assets in the Bank.
- Generate dashboards and present license compliance reports (regularly or upon request) by leveraging existing software asset management tool and software discovery tool.
- In collaboration with Enterprise Architecture, develop, maintain and perform continuous process improvements and automations for licensing usage driving efficiency and cost savings.
- Process software license requests and renewals through the Bank’s Procurement process
- Track the KPIs in the service level agreement (SLAs) with the vendors and ensure adherence to the contract terms.
- Understand internal customer needs and mature ITAM products, processes and procedures to meet them
- Participate in vendor audits and carry out periodic internal audit of the bank’s Software Licenses to ensure that it tallies with records held in the Software Asset Manager
- Ensure implementation of Business Continuity Process as per bank set guidelines and standards.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or Related Field from a recognized university.
- Qualifications in project management will be added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as ITIL Foundation is required.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory/management level experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years hands on experience in:
- End user hard ware and related peripherals.
- Operating systems (Windows, Unix)
- At least 1 year experience in mass deployment and support solutions (cloning, SCCM, patch management).
- At least 1 year experience in network services and protocols.
- At least 1 year experience in internetworking technology.
- At least 1 year experience in Active Directory Domain Services.
- At least 1 year experience in Database Management Systems, Messaging and Collaboration is desired.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 28th June 2019.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable