Organization Name: Ericsson
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Account Management
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for Key Account Manager (KAM) who wants to be part of #AfricaInMotion at Ericsson. Through strategic thinking, business development, operational perfection and leadership you will make our customer successful and enable a responsible and profitable business for Ericsson. This is a strategic role for a pan-Africa customer based in Nairobi, Kenya.
This role requires a deep understanding of our customers’ business, operations and objectives. In this position, you will be responsible for consolidated customer income statement, balance sheet and cash flow. The successful candidate will act with confident authority and bring the best out of Ericsson for our customer.
- Generate profitable sales and develop long term business
- Ensure the Ericsson Code of Business Ethics is implemented and adhered to
- Identify responsible business opportunities
- Identify customer business needs through consultative engagements
- Improve customer relationship and build dedication
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Lead and develop a stellar end to end team
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min years of experience: 7-10 years of experience of relationship sales and within the ICT industry. Minimum 5 years in leadership position
- Experience across the Full Ericsson portfolio (Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services)
- Leadership, Change Management and Transformation skills
- Deep understanding of key business processes at Service Providers
- You will be a person that excels at problem solving and critical thinking
- We are a global team and Cultural awareness is key
- Your ability to enable partnership and collaboration
- Demonstrated financial acumen, innovation and creative thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
You should also have
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Responsive, result oriented, and challenge the way we do things for continuous improvement
- You demonstrate perseverance, are open minded, with a passion to win
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.