Office Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the office
- Preparing refreshments
- Photocopying, scanning and binding documents
- Collecting letters from the post office
- Ensuring proper use and safety of the office equipment
- Ensuring efficient and effective receipt, records and dispatch of all official correspondence
- Should be able to assist in simple records and data entry
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Secretary from time to time
Requirements for the Office Assistant Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of at least K.C.S.E certificate with a minimum grade of C (Plain)
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be of a pleasant character with good interpersonal skills
- Should be very flexible and able to work under pressure and for long hours
- Must demonstrate high level of confidentiality
- Must be computer literate
- Must demonstrate high level of professionalism
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
The candidate should apply attaching the photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic, Professional Certificates and Testimonials
Clearance Certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
A letter from the area Chief and any other relevant supporting documents.
All Applications should be sent to the undersigned or hand delivered to our offices at Okore Road, Milimani (Former Municipal Education Office) on or before 24th February 2017at 4.00 pm.
THE SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O.BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
For professional CV writing and cover letter services to boost your application, click here