Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Lab Technology
We seek to recruit a Laboratory Technologist who is part of the Commercial Services Department and reports to the Centre Manager. The Laboratory Technologist is responsible for all laboratory activities within the Centre. This will include performing routine and complex analytical tests on human body fluids and tissues to provide accurate data to the health care team for optimal diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of disease states. The Laboratory Technologist may also be required to conduct other activities as assigned by the Centre Manager.
Click HERE to read more.
- Minimum Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognised institution.
- Valid License from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Minimum of two (2) years post training experience in the same position
- Capable of performing tests in all clinical laboratory sections: bacteriology, immunohematology, chemistry, haematology, parasitology, serology and urinalysis
- Fully aware of quality control protocols
- Fully conversant on Infection prevention and control
Method of Application
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before October 22, 2020. The subject of the email should read Laboratory Technologist. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults.