Organization Name: Microsoft
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Communication
We are looking for a Marketing Communication Manager to join the MEA MCC M&O Organization. This role is a subsidiary role, dotted line to the Central Marketing Organization (CMO).
The Central Marketing Organization (CMO) leads integrated marketing excellence in planning and execution across commercial Solution Areas, consumer business, segments including SMB and Partner, and Marketing engines to drive business outcomes for the Area. With integrated marketing excellence, events & digital marketing expertise, and data-driven insights, CMO delivers quality customer and partner experiences at scale to maximize marketing impact across our connected customer journeys in alignment with global strategies and local business priorities. CMO embraces and promotes Global Demand Center (GDC) and Global Engagement Program (GEP) alignment and drives Area marketing governance with Sales (including CDS), Solution Areas, Communications, and OCP. CMO builds clear linkage with Area priorities such as Customer Adds, Consumption, Skilling and Country. In everything we do, CMO models our Microsoft leadership values, and nurtures a diverse and inclusive team.
This role contributes to marketing excellence execution working with integrated marketing managers and discipline experts, including Digital and Experiential Marketing, and Analytics. This role helps better enable Microsoft’s regional/local marketing initiatives aligned to our Global Demand Center model with local relevancy. You will need to understand global/regional engagement programs aligned to the portfolio they support including the global content strategy and centralized demand generation plans to connect local marketing efforts. This role is passionate about contributing to the team’s overall success. You are a constant learner who can help land and streamline processes, so the team can function seamlessly.
As part of the CMO team, this role embraces the company’s Marketing principles, Microsoft Brand Stewardship, Privacy/GDPR and Accessibility Standards compliance, and contributes to ongoing improvements in maximizing local marketing spend and driving marketing efficiency, marketing impact, and scale. The role has Program Management or Content Adoption and Localization Reviewer responsibility to support the overall local marketing programs that align with global strategies.
Key Area stakeholders/partners for your focus area:
- CMO Leader
- Integrated Marketing Leader
- Digital and Experiential Leads
- Analytics Leads
- Marketing Service Center (MSC)
- Agency Management
- Corp stakeholders for Marketing Rhythm of Connections
- Participates in local vteams (Business Group (BG), Consumer & Device Sales (CDS) and CMO discipline teams) to enable customer-centric, compliant marketing execution excellence. (10% of time)
- Aligns with CMO Integrated Marketing and Business Groups on all content (Global Engagement Program (GEP) & Non-GEP) requirements to forecast workflow and anticipate peak times. (10% of time)
- Establishes ongoing cadence with key local and regional stakeholders and leverages standard connection rhythms and processes, and reporting dashboards to continually improve accuracy, streamline processes, and improve local relevance. (10% of time)
- This role owns the rhythm of connection and works across CMO workstreams to ensure seamless process flow and smooth marketing execution landing including set up and management of Marketing Services Desk (MSD) and Marketing Services Center (MSC), GEP execution partnering with IML team, engagement processes with CMO discipline teams and other marketing v-team stakeholders. This role partners closely with the Integrated Marketing Leader to keep CMO running smoothly from a marketing operations perspective. Works closely with CMO Leader and M&O leader to track budget within CMO. (70% of time)
- 5 years of proven program management, budget management, understanding of compliance policy experience, preferably in technical organisation.
- Have you marketing professional background driving revenue/sales pipeline
- Do you have more than 10 years of professional background?
- Proven track record of cross-group collaboration and contributing to team success with marketing operation/execution excellence. Experience in working at a large global multinational a plus.
- Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization. Adept in change management helping others to plan, execute, and communicate effectively. Thrives in a fast-paced connected sales and marketing environment.
- Must be aware of compelling customer experiences connected to business outcomes and embrace Marketing Automation concepts. Strong understanding of sales priorities and motivations and ability to help advocate for marketing in conversations with sales organizations.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills;. Strong anticipatory skills in delivering marketing operations excellence. Strong maturity, presence, and track record of marketing impact and influence.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent work experience required. MBA degree preferred but not required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.