|Location:||Mathare Project, Nairobi|
|Start date||1st November, 2019|
|Length of contract||Six months’ probation period, renewable based on performance|
The successful candidate will ensure completion of all activities related to Medical data entry and data management into the mission databases. Supervise, Organise and plan the activity of Data Entry officers/operators, as well as identify their training needs in order to provide a good service support and reliability of the data collected.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure collation and entry of all data identified by project managers/supervisors into the appropriate data management systems while ensuring quality data.
- Ensure accuracy of the medical data entered into the mission’s database on a regular basis, according to MSF protocols and carry out regular back-ups.
- Perform data quality audits and quality checks regularly on the data.
- Provide regular statistical reports for the medical team as well as informing the superior of any missing information, major changes or big differences in data.
- Assist project supervisors and managers in interpreting data, analysing results and providing situational reports.
- Oversees all standard and adhoc reports generated by other staff and monitor for accuracy, precision and timely distribution.
- Capacity- build MOH Staff on use of MOH data collection and reporting tools through mentorship.
- Support facilities in maintaining data confidentiality and security.
- Know and ensure proper use of software used for recording (Redcap, Praxis and etc) Any other data management task as assigned by Supervisor/line manager.
|Education||Bachelor Degree in Health Records and Information Management/Information Technology or any other related studies.|
|Languages||Fluency in English and Kiswahili|
|Knowledge||Desirable knowledge on medical statistics and database management|
|Competencies||Teamwork, result oriented, committed to service and flexibility|
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV and motivation letter as a single file by 18th October, 2019 under the subject “Supervisor Medical Data Entry – Mathare Project” to firstname.lastname@example.org.