Organization Name: NCCK
Job Title: Medical Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Medical Officer
Main Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that all the In and Out patients are given quality and informed care under the supervision of Medical administrator
- Start with IPD, ICU, NICU and other wards round along with resident doctors or clinical officers, staff nurse, nutritionist, ward secretary & monitoring the admitted patients.
- Advising resident doctors or clinical officers to continue / discontinue earlier prescribed medicine and advise additional treatment, if any.
- Monitoring the progress of the patient.
- Advising Clinical Officer / Medical Officer / resident doctors for discharge of the patient & scrutinizing discharge summary.
- Management of OPD and Casualty patients.
- Advising patient for investigation if required.
- Based out of investigation report treatment of patient should be done.
- Referring serious patients out of our control to higher centre
- Referring patients to other consultants of other specialties within the hospital, if required.
- Admission of OPD patients in ICU or IPD, if required.
- Do surgical intervention if required and monitor the post operative care
- Follow-up & counseling of patients as and when required.
- Monitoring of discharge summary.
- Strictly adhering to the medical ethics & management rules & regulations
- Ensure that equipment in the department is functioning satisfactorily or will take necessary corrective action to ensure this
Assists the Medical administrator for:
- Special material management requirement
- Ensure quality of performance of the department
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources by the him/her and subordinates
- Complaint redressal of patients
- Co-ordinate on all matters relating to
Provision of infrastructure and maintenance support
- Selection of type and nature of medical consumables and equipment to be procured
- Any other job assigned by medical administrator from time to time
- Bachelors degree in Medicine
- Training course in various medical discipline
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Knowledge in Medical services
- Self-motivated and quick to take initiative
How to Apply
- Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form from the NCCK website.
- Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating job title in the email subject line.
- The application forms to be received before close of business on 25 November 2020.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.