Job Title:Medical Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Medical
- Accountable for achieving sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
- Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks
- Have a deep understanding in the respective area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels
- Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports
- Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. -Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Ethics guidelines as promoted by Novartis.
- Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis Code of Practice.
- Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business
- Established Network to target Customer Group desirable