Job Category: Sales
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Type: Full Time
Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Sales Representative who will be responsible for achieving or exceeding sales targets of assigned territory by planning, organizing, and execution of plans and strategies in the field with the provided tools and resources.
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve sales targets as set forth in the sales projections.
- Manage time and expectations on the field daily.
- Manage your sales funnel by reaching out to potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organised manner.
- Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures
- Ensure to only sell to customers that are able to pay for the products during the loan period.
- Coordinate customer installations, while maintaining the agreed SLA.
- Drive the implementation of the aftersales process by ensuring that the customers are aware, trained and performing in accordance with it.
- Ensure proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new facilities
. • Collaborate with the VP of Sales in planning & implementing training programs for facilities.
* 1 year above experience as an MR in the region
* Preferably a Graduate
* Sales Skills
* Interpersonal and Communication Skills
* Organize appointments with doctors and community hospital
* Product presentation to the doctors and community hospital
* Work on Monthly Targets
* Maintain Good PR with doctors and community hospital
* Maintaining Records of the meetings and update the data on the system
* Sending above reports to HO on regular intervals
* Handle Patients Query – Follow a turnaround time
Knowledge of medical with be an advantage
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 10th February 2020. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply on: email@example.com
- We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi