This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will carry out clerical duties in the area of deployment and will work under close supervision of a senior officer.
Qualifications for the Clerical Officer Jobs in Kenya
- For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- KCSE Mean Grade D+ or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- D+ in English and Mathematics;
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage;
- A Certificate in either Accounts, HR or Administration or their equivalent qualification from a recognised institution will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
All the above positions are on permanent and pensionable terms of service except Director, Environmental Services which will be on a three years renewable contract.
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, current remuneration, current position/ grade, expected salary and a daytime telephone contact should be forwarded to the address below by 22nd February, 2017
The Director General
Popo Road, off Mombasa Road
P.O Box 67839-00200
NEMA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For professional CV writing and cover letter services, click here