Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, they are seeking a sales specialist to join our Nairobi team and expand their global distribution network.
- Monitors and improves call productivity and revenue goals for each sales person by tracking results
- Increases sales volume and profitability by formulating and executing projects for all market areas as stated in the business plan
- Analyses sales statistics to formulate profitability and review market analysis to determine client needs, occupancy potential, desired rates, etc.
- Meets overall budgeted sales and profit margins by soliciting, evaluating, selling, and confirming business
- Designs and proposes programs to meet client’s needs.
- Creates and implements special programs to increase overall occupancy especially in slow periods
- Negotiates with clients to achieve maximum profit while satisfying client needs
- Ensures customer satisfaction and hotel profit by overseeing the coordination of various department’s activities related to booked business
- Enhances the company’s community image and stays abreast of competition, new development, and sales methods and techniques in the hotel industry
- Prepares the business plan and coordinates this with the corporate sales business plan
- Directs all sales activities for all staff with sales opportunities to ensure that objectives are achieved in the Sales business plan
- Plans for and implements methods of maintaining and increasing volume of business thorough sales promotions, potential markets needing coverage, advertising and special sales projects
- Prepares and controls the Sales Department’s budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Having worked in hospitality will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting profitable relationships
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Decision making &Collaborative skills
- Should have strong negotiation, managerial and communications skills.
How to apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 19th July 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://r4kenya.com
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi