Organization Name: Anglican Development Services North Rift Region
Job Title: Office Assistant – Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administration
Purpose of the Job
To assist in administrative work at ADSE Offices
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving and welcoming guests and visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Assist in the preparation of documents for meetings
- Maintaining an accurate filing and record system
- Ordering office supplies and updating stock cards
- Maintaining contact lists
- Booking travel arrangements
- Managing incoming mail and parcels for the organization
- Operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers, printers, laminators, computers and binding machines
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
Skills and qualifications;
- Degree or higher Diploma in Business administration/Management;
- Minimum Two years of exposure in fast paced environment
- Presentable/ability to deal with confidential information
- Must be computer literate and familiar with Ms Office packages
- Knowledge in reception work will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have professional personal presentation and customer service orientation
Method of Application
Interested candidates and those that meet the above criteria should submit their applications complete with a CV, copy of ID card, certificate of good conduct, 2 passport size photographs, academic and professional Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, a reliable telephone number and recommendation from your local religious leader.
The application to be addressed to; The Chief Executive Officer, P.O. Box 100-90103 Wamunyu, Machakos. Send via Post office mail, hand delivery or email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com to be received not later than close of business of 5th August 2021.
1. Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to.
2. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
3. Anglican Development Services Eastern is an equal opportunity employer