AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
The hospital seeks to recruit a peadiatrics consultant to strength and expand peadiatrics care at AIC Kijabe Hospital.
Reporting to the Head Peadiatrician, the holder of the position will glorify God through provision of clinical care to all inpatient and outpatient paediatric patients
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelors Degree in Medicine
- Masters Degree in Paediatrics (or equivalent)
- Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Possess a valid private practicing License
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity
- Should have high level problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- Ability to translate and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal life and professional life
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before
26 th June 2019.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form.
If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.