Organization Name: CloudFactory
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Procurement
As a Procurement manager you will also:
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Issue invitations to Bid, Requests for Proposal, Requests for Quotation and contracts
- Issue purchase orders, develops term contracts, and acquires supplies and services
- Find and agree to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source
- Be in charge of inventory management, asset maintenance, asset disposal, vendor & contract management
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc. Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Great Mission and Culture.
- Meaningful Work.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Health and Medical Benefits.