Organization Name: Techpak Industries Ltd
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Production
The successful candidate will be responsible for the shift in terms of management of staff, management of production and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the production processes. He / She will further ensure that all staff within the Production Department comply with the company’s Health and Safety procedures.
- BSc / BEng / BTech or Advanced / Higher Diploma in an Engineering option.
- Minimum Three (3) years proven working experience as Production Supervisor.
- Should have computer skills and be proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in plastics manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Key skills; Extruder mc in-depth knowledge with mc settings, troubleshooting capabilities, manpower planning, production plan implementation and training skills.
Method of Application
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply by forwarding their copy of detailed curriculum vitae, current remuneration, current position, expected salary and a day time telephone contact. to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 24th September, 2021.