Organization Name: Uraia Trust
Job Title:Project Officer-Gender
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Project Management
- Uraia Trust is a leading national organization whose mission is to provide quality civic education and engagement to empower Kenyans to exercise their civic duty in order to realize their constitutional aspirations.
- Uraia seeks to recruit a highly competent individual for the position of Project Officer-Gender.
- The jobholder is responsible for providing support to the Institutional Transformation pillar for the efficient and effective delivery of the Women Voices and Leadership project (WVL).
- This is a 5-year project which is funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC) through CARE Kenya who are the lead coordinator for the project in Kenya.
- In Kenya, the project is being implemented by four principal partners namely Uraia Trust, The Centre for Rights Education and Awareness (CREAW), Community Advocacy and Awareness (CRAWN) Trust, and Urgent Action Fund Africa (UAF Africa).
- Uraia Trust is providing multiyear grants to 25 Women Rights Organizations (WROs) as sub grantees during the project period.
How to Apply
- For more details regarding the job responsibilities, and required qualifications, please refer to the Uraia Trust website www.uraia.or.ke/careers/ .
- The jobholder will report to the Institutional Transformation Manager.
- If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your ap plication letter and detailed CV by email only, stating expected salary, contact details and quoting reference number UT/2020/03/01 with the subject being Application for Project Officer-Gender by 5.00 pm on 20th April 2020 addressed to:
The Human Resources Unit, Uraia Trust,
PO Box 28151-00100