Job Title: Property Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a high end property developer and also sells prime land and homes. They seek to recruit an experienced and aggressive Property Coordinator who will be able to close deals and achieve the set sales targets The position holder reports directly to the Head of Management. He/she will be involved in the everyday management of the Sites. Supervises and directs activities of the Site Supervisors
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Conclusively address issues raised during monthly/quarterly through timely sending out of minutes, minutes updates, follow up and directors’ /committee liaison
- Take up ownership of the site by conclusively addressing resident/ tenant issues in a timely manner and follow up on pending issues
- Ensure timely completion of all pending issues on the site
- Regular site visits and meeting a Director during the Site visits and organize quarterly meeting with the Directors.
- Work as a team with the Credit Controller, Site Supervisor and Accountant to ensure that all issues are resolved (team of 4).
- Taking ownership of the site and managing day to day operations for the site by coordinating with the Site Supervisor.
- Oversee site operations and ensuring that all maintenance related issues are taken care of by reviewing quotes and ensuring work done by contractors is well done and within agreed time frames.
- Ensure daily recording of electricity, water (NCC and borehole) generator meter readings, fuel gauge readings and reservoir tank levels is being done by the site supervisor. It is the site supervisors’ responsibility to manage the utility costs and take corrective actions where necessary. If it needs authority levels, then management should be contacted.
- Monitor scheduled services e.g. generator, lifts, borehole, fire equipment etc.
- Coordinate with the outsourced service providers, accessing and evaluating reported operation and maintenance issues.
- Carry out a quarterly site inspection and direct the course of action to be taken to ensure closure of outstanding issues within agreed time frames.
- Ensuring all the contracts for service providers are in place and ensure SLAs in the contracts are adhered to while ensuring comprehensive service delivery at competitive costs
- Participation in operationalization of new sites with the Site Supervisor to ensure all requirements have been completed successfully and all relevant documentation has been filed in the Site Permanent files.
- Ensuring that the DCL Standards for sites as established by management are strictly followed.
- Any approvals should be done within 24 hours.
- Manage costs and expenditures within the budget or the allowable limit
- Ensure timely review, payment and renewal of insurance policies
- Ensure timely payment and renewal of licenses, fire certificates, land rent and rates for the site
- Approve and sign off all documents (petty cash, invoices, LPOs) after thoroughly checking and ensuring all necessary documentation is in order.
- It is the responsibility of the Property Coordinator to use the MDA in the most effective way.
- Ensure timely collection of service charge, utilities and rent through review and follow up of debtors with the site accountant and promptly resolving disputes that may arise.
- Must be aware of the lease clauses for all the sites.
Key Skills required
- Ability to coordinate site activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good reporting and presentational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a Team
- Able to juggle several tasks at one time in a busy office environment
- Creative problem solver
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 13th July 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://r4kenya.com
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Get professional CV and cover letter writing services to boost your job applications on: firstname.lastname@example.org