Job Title: Property Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is among the leading Real Estate Firms in Kenya.They seek to recruit a competent Property Sales Executive to join their team.
Responsibilities Property Sales
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms.
- Arranging advertising to promote the property. This should include activations, on ground marketing.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
- Closing sales and leases on properties Letting & Management
- Source for properties to let and manage.
- Source for potential client to take up spaces on rent
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management. Monitoring, analyzing, optimizing and reporting on performance of products, categories and campaigns to generate key learnings and actionable recommendations, to maximize future results and drive business performance
- Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the management
- Assist in developing company-wide property marketing strategies and assist in advertising placement and budget
- Monitor the company’s online platforms to ensure constant interaction with the current and potential customers.
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate
- Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales.
- Must have prior experience in selling high end property.
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application and detailed CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Sales Executive) to email@example.com By 07th April 2019
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.