Organization Name: World Bank
Job Title: Record Management Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Record Management
- Note This is not an IT job. You do not need to apply if you do not have archival and/or records management qualifications and experience.
- We are looking for an Archivist and/or Records Management professional to do reviews of security classification, metadata entry and resource description for routine records, documents and publications to assure quality.
- Additionally, candidate will be expected to implement records retention and disposition schedules for routine holdings.
- S/he will prepare training documentation and conduct training on IMS systems so that clients can effectively use resources and be in compliance; support marketing and outreach activities; monitor Bank Projects for completeness and accuracy of records captured; among other duties.
- Selection Criteria
- The successful candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Records Management or Archival studies with a minimum of 5 years related work experience in record management or information management.
- S/he should have experience in training and facilitation
using a variety of instructional techniques for different audiences in a manner that they can understand and relate to.
- S/he should have experience and knowledge of Change Management and Communication principles and methodologies.
- S/he should be organized, agile, persistent, and proactive with ability to work and juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- English proficiency in both written and spoken is a must and knowledge of other languages will be a plus.
- How to Apply
- For the full position description, complete selection criteria and required competencies, candidates are requested to submit an application at www.worldbank.org/jobs.
- Under the “New Job Portal” box – click Here to access the new job Portal > Search the Job No#: req 6159 (in the Keyword or Req ID box.
- The World Bank is committed to achieving diversity of gender, race, nationality, culture and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Closing date is March 10, 2020.