Organization Name: Solar Panda
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
The position is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Sales with compensation based on a competitive salary plus commission.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coach, mentor and develop a high performing and motivated sales force in the region.
- Ensure that personnel throughout the region have accurate and thorough knowledge of products and procedures.
- Work closely with HR in the recruiting of Field Sales Managers.
- Meet established sales targets.
- Closely monitor the performance and integrity of all personnel in the region
- Shadow and support sales agents to better understand the challenges they face and identify solutions.
- Identify market opportunities and devise action plans.
- Share experiences, insights and successes with other senior management.
- Work closely with the Training and HR departments in the ongoing implementation and development of sales tools, processes and materials.
- Ensure that field staff follows procedures for digitally capturing accurate customer data.
- Instill a clear understanding on the part of field staff for the importance of customer loan repayment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including English fluency.
- Good listening and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in coaching and passionate about mentoring.
- Very detail oriented with solid organizational skills.
- Honest, hard-working, respectful.
- At least 5 years of experience in direct consumer sales.
- A university degree.
- Experience in solar home system industry is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the local business environment in the region.