Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position in our Finance Department.
Account Assistant – Premium Management
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Accountant Receivables, the job holder’s role will be primarily to ensure accurate & timely invoicing, receipting and payment for and on behalf of Resolution Insurance.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Accurate and timely review of business processed in Actisure to confirm that underwriters have processed business as per RIL premium tariffs and business rules in regard to premiums and other client charges.
- Reallocation of receipts to client’s account for reviewed policies.
- Invoicing and Reallocation of receipts to fund accounts.
- Creating Agent’s commissions due and paid accounts on the system.
- Ensure that correct broker/ agents has been assigned to policies for annual policies both individual and corporate.
- Ensure that premium is fully paid for all business processed by underwriting and Preparing a listing of deductions to be made from commissions for underpaid business.
- Hold commission for brokers who have unpaid invoices.
- Assisting the credit control function in correcting errors and omissions on a timely basis.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA I & II qualification
- 6 months – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and accounting software especially Pastel
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly make your application through our CAREERS page on http://www.resolution.co.ke by COB, Monday 13th February 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For professional CV Writing and cover letter services to boost your application, click here