Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representatives
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Our client, an international educational facility in Africa dealing with event management and wedding planning among other courses are looking for a results-driven sales and marketing representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
What does a sales and marketing representative do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/ market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing representative for schools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales and marketing
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 10th February 2020. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply Online: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi