Organization Name: Hava
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
- Hava is a modern and fast-growing online cab company based in East Africa & Middle East aimed at providing an on-demand taxi service across major cities and towns. With a wide range of options to choose from; vehicle types to drivers nearby, we are the solution to your transportation needs. Users can book a cab in just a click on their mobile using the Hava cab app.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results – with a proven record to exceed targets and KPIs
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Smart and presentable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred OR Diploma in Sales and Marketing or business-related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Generate and qualify leads via phone, email and in person where applicable.
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Promote our services to new and existing customers
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities..
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value.
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with Tier 1 clients
- Attend weekly Plan and Review sessions with your line manager which includes an assessment of all new and existing opportunities, and key measures.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
How to Apply
- Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to
- In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions.
● What do you consider the most important sales skills?
● Tell us about the most difficult sale you’ve ever had to make
● How will you make our business more effective?
● How would you increase awareness of our brand?
● Where did you hear about this job posting?
- Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.