About the role
We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs and answer questions about our products and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
• Greet and direct customers.
• Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services).
• Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services.
• Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
• Cross-sell products.
• Ensure racks are fully stocked.
• Manage returns of merchandise.
• Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
• Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
• Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
• Stay up to date with new products/services.
• Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role.
• Understanding of the retail sales process.
• Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles.
• Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
• Basic math skills.
• Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
• Flexibility to work various shifts.
• Minimum high school certificate.
• Professional qualifications are an added advantage.
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
To Apply send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com