Morning people here are new job vacancies for you.Apply now!
Do you have a degree in Marketing or Technical and have an R4K CV?kindly apply immediately!
Sales Representatives – 35K plus commissions
Our client is a worldwide wholesaler of fasteners, screws and screw accessories, dowels, chemicals, electronic and electromechanical components, furniture and construction fittings, tools, machines, They are looking for sales representatives to join their team.
The sales rep. should be able to achieve maximum sales , profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. • Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature,deliver goods to customer as need be and collect all the overdue accounts.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and conducts presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints. • Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups. • Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related Targets as needed
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Must possess minimum two years’ experience in the sales.
• Possession of a degree in Marketing or Technical degree and demonstrated aptitude for problemsolving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales. Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 15th July 2015. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
• Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: http://r4kenya.com/
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro centre in Westlands, Nairobi