Job Title: Sales specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, they are seeking a sales specialist to join our Nairobi team and expand their global distribution network.
- Generating and qualifying new distributor leads and converting them into sales
- Fine tuning collaborative distributor vetting processes alongside manufacturing partners
- Performing industry research to support the company’s global growth strategy
- Communicating new product developments to prospective distribution partners
- Supporting strategic enhancement of the company’s platform based on feedback from prospective distribution partners
- Working with the team to develop proposals, pitches and approaches that speak to prospective partners’ needs and objectives
- Representing the company at key industry events
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- History of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Great customer service skills capable of resolving customer service issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- A strong team manager with great people skills; able to build relationships with a focus of team winning.
- Strong analytical skills with strategic abilities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined, self-motivated and have a demonstrated ability to follow tasks through completion.
- Must be able to develop trust, respect, and confidence of coworkers and managers.
- Target focused Individual capable of meeting and exceeding after sales performance based goals.
How to apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 19th July 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://r4kenya.com
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi