Organization Name: Bolt
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
We are looking for a Sales Team Lead to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market. You’ll be responsible for recruiting and managing the team that oversees partners acquisition both for restaurants and grocery stores.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Bolt Food currently operates in 22+ countries across Europe & Africa and will expand to more markets in the next years!
Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Achieve growth and hit country/region sales targets by successfully managing the team’s and your own sales pipelines.
- Designing and implementing a country sales plan/strategy that expands Food’s customer base.
- Identify market shifts and opportunities whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Occasionally cover/manage teams from other Food departments and support the Country Manager in the overall strategy and results country wide.
- Overseeing restaurants sales acquisition performance, efficiency and key metrics for sales team members and ensure that they are meeting targets.
- Recruit, build, coach and constantly train sales teams in selling strategy, product knowledge, presentation skills, soft & hard skills, among others.
- Lead by example and when needed negotiate and close important deals.
- Evaluate and supervise expansion opportunities into new cities and make sure we have the correct supply to generate the necessary demand.
- Create and constantly improve Bolt Food’s Sales Playbook and sales materials.
- Shift the sales strategy for the market: restaurant masterplans, lead generation, main partners, marketing actions, profitability & priorities.
- Maintaining & growing existing client relationships.
- Identifying & removing blockers to growth and working ad-hoc Bolt Food sales projects.
- Rethink how we do things and always look for innovative ways to improve our performance.
- Manage and constantly improve sales tools.
We Are Looking For
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in sales, account management, business consultancy, business development, or similar roles.
- At least 3 year of experience managing teams.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English and local language.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
- Key contacts in the HORECA industry.