Job Title: SAP Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kenya
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing firms in Kenya with heavy representation in their segment. They seek to hire an experienced SAP administrator who will take over all in-house SAP administration and other IT related roles.
Install SAP Software Databases – plan, prepare, and install SAP applications on company servers, help create the server infrastructure and to ensure that all technology workloads are balanced.
Execute SAP Operational Tasks – Handling daily operational activities, perform setup/configuration, object transports, troubleshooting, error handling, performance turning, and problem resolution.
Provide Technical Support for SAP-Providing technical support for SAP systems , examine technical infrastructures, including transport and printer administration, job scheduling, designing, and implementing of SAP operational needs.
Monitor SAP Systems Performance-actively monitor systems to ensure they are tuned and running.
Manage SAP User Accounts – create and manage user accounts. It is their job to generate and manage SAP roles and profiles.
- SAP basis – take feedback from users about the SAP environment and optimize performance
- Software troubleshooting –handle the troubleshooting of systems on which SAP is configured in case any problem arises
- Database administration – design, install, configure, and administer SAP databases often
- Technical documentation– documenting SAP processes, procedures, and plans, including changes, upgrades, and new services, is a key duty of SAP basis administrators
- Communication skills – database administrators serve as a go-to resource for multiple groups and teams, such as IT business analysts, customers, and developers, so good interpersonal skills are a must
- Organization skills – schedule the maintenance activity of multiple systems, juggle overlapping tasks, and inform relevant parties of any changes that are made
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 18th March 2019.
. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.