The Purpose of this job is to provide administrative and event planning support to the Office of the Director.
Key Performance Areas include:
- Provide event planning support for stakeholders as directed (e.g. invitations, registration, venues, etc.).
- Liaise with FIC divisions to ensure that various distribution lists (including guest/VIP lists to events) are maintained and kept up to date.
- Maintain records and database for stakeholders and relay changes to the relevant functional areas.
- Arrange meetings, take of minutes, and prepare agendas, reports and correspondence for stakeholders meetings and activities.
- Distribute meeting documents to member organisation and other stakeholders.
- Maintain an accurate records of activities and decisions taken.
- Alert the line manager of deadlines and follow-up matters emanating from the stakeholders meetings and events.
- Draft documents and correspondences within established guidelines.
- Prepare and consolidate documents (reports, submissions, memoranda, and letters) for stakeholders.
- Track information relating to stakeholders and other special projects.
- Facilitate signature and approval on relevant documents.
- Review documents in line with FIC standards.
- Provide stakeholder service and enquiry management.
- Maintain good professional relations and effective communication with stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to policies, regulations and legislations in relation to area of responsibility.
- Provide backup support for other administrative staff, as required.
- Performs other related duties.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an administrative professional
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar position
- Well organised, able to work with minimal supervision balanced by an understanding of the need to keep line manager informed of progress, workload and priorities
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Office Skills and understanding of the use of the technology and processes related to the position
- Ability to make decisions within established guidelines
- Demonstrated exercise sound judgement/common sense
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- Proactive and professional with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team
Apply Online. Get professional CV writing services to boost your job applications on: email@example.com