Organization Name: Lake Victoria South Water Services Board (LVSWSB)
Job Title: Senior Assistant Office Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administration
LVSWWDA 7: -REF. LVSWWDA/PMU/05
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Organize office records, files and correspondences requirements or policies
- Plan and coordinate office logistics and inventory
- Keep records of all the Program documents
- Facilitate communication between the Program Office with other agency offices
- Facilitate communication between the Program staff and stakeholders.
- Keep diaries of key Program events and schedules ensure timely reminders.
- Receive, sort, register and disseminate incoming/outgoing information and correspondences.
- Prepare purchase requisition for office consumables and sundries
- Ensure strict adherence to the program policy on Resources and Asset Management.
- Handle project staff, guests and partners with courtesy.
- Carry out any other official errands/duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Key Qualification and competencies
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- At least Form 4 or “O” level certificate with a pass of Grade C- in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Office Management
- Computer Literate including Internet communication
- Fluency in English
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge and skills in minor motor vehicle mechanics
The details for each of the advertised positions are available on the Agency Website www.lvswwda.go.ke for each of the positions.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit applications, indicating on the envelope and application letter the Reference Number of the position applied for. The application must include copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and Curriculum Vitae. Copies of certificates must be certified by the issuing institution or commissioner of oaths or magistrate. Details such as current position, remuneration and three (3) referees must also be included in the application. Applications must be received on or before 2nd August 2021 at the Agency Headquarters and should be made to the address provided below.
Applicants will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of Kenya Constitution 2010 by presenting copies of the following documents with the applications;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Chief Executive Officer,
Lake Victoria South Water Works Development Agency,
Lavictors House Off-Ring Road Milimani,
P. O. Box 3325 – 40100,
LVSWWDA is an equal opportunity employer: Persons with disability, women and minority groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to the eradication of all forms of corruption.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing, whether directly or through third parties, is discouraged as it will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.