Organization Name: Bolt
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Business Development
- We are looking for Senior Business Development Manager to join Bolt for Business.
- You’ll be leading Bolt for Business in Kenya, leading and building the local team, whilst identifying, working and closing your own deals with the biggest Tier 1 clients.
- B4B has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months.
- To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do.
- In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, manage a team and you’ll be closing significant deals with the biggest businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
- Let’s build the future of business transportation together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing the in country sales team and performance
- Responsible for the country sales chain and KPIs
- Interviewing and building your local team
- Driving, coaching, performance managing and motivating your team
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to Tier 1 clients
- Achieve country and personal growth and sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting Tier 1 customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Account manage our very biggest clients, develop and grow them
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Develop and execute in country client acquisition strategies
- Present country sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a country strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 5-7 years of successful previous experience in B2B Sales
- A self starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get
results – with a proven record of managing teams to exceed targets and KPIs
- A personal history of constantly exceeding sales targets with Tier 1 clients
- Relentless and experienced in identifying Tier 1 target leads, reaching out and generating sales with the biggest clients
- Experience building a team, including interviewing and identifying talent
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong personality
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with Tier 1 clients
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling B2B business services into large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous) and managing team performance via CRM tools
- Experience coaching, performance managing and improving team performance
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- Motivating compensation – base pay, attractive performance bonus component and company stock options. The exact salary depends on your qualifications and experience.
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Bolt Senior Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya