Working closely with the Head of Credit he /she will ensure all consumer loan applications are verified with the employers to confirm the authenticity and ability, consumer MOU reviews, relationship and PAR management
KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
1. Ensure all consumer loan applications are verified with the employers to confirm the authenticity and ability.
2. Ensure that deduction data advice forms are submitted to the relevant employers and that all loans are fully recovered in order to maintain a quality portfolio.
3. Ensure that payment schedules are collected from relevant employers in time to facilitate loan recovery for all disbursed loans.
4. Ensure that reconciliation of payment received and the expected installments is up to date for all consumer loans.
5. Ensure that all posting schedules for payments have been received and handed over to Credit MIS for processing.
6. Ensure that all consumer relations are well maintained for smooth process flow
7. Review all existing consumer relationships and making recommendations to the management to aid quality consumer lending.
8. Follow up with the branches to ensure fulfillment of ALL Consumer MOU sanction conditions and other covenants prior to disbursement of the facilities
9. Recommend policy reviews for customer service and risk management improvement based on experiences and industry trends
10. Ensure that the quality of consumer loan book is maintained within set targets.
11. Prepare periodic reports on performance of the consumer loan book
12. Ensure the team cohesively works to deliver expected objectives
13. Do any other duties that may be assigned by the Management.