Company Name: Sidian Bank
Job Title: Senior Manager – Credit Risk Management
Job Type: Full Time
- Master’s degree preferred
- University degree with minimum of Second-Class Honors, Upper Division
- 5 years’ experience in advances securities, lending, credit administration, debt management or any other area that involves critical use of analytical skills.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge in legislation relating to perfection of securities and requirements by regulating bodies
- Knowledge of Loan Documentation is the most important component of this role, so a deep understanding of facility letters and security documents as well as security documents is mandatory.
- Sold Excel skills
- Knowledge of the Bank’s credit policies and procedures
- Excellent planning and organizing skills to manage workload and assignment of tasks to team members ensuring excellent service and TAT are met.
- Professional Banking qualification (ACIB) or Credit Administration