Company Name: Seven Seas Technologies Group
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline: 15th June 2018
The ideal candidate for this position will provide project management for planning, and organizing all aspects of the task related to the relevant projects. As part of this role, the manager will have to oversee the works of his peers acting as the point of contact to handle any issues regarding the project. Construction Manager
- Oversee construction projects from construction to completion
- Cross functional coordination for logistics with vendors
- Ensure quality and compliance with regulatory bodies Reporting and tracking status reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Architecture
- Time management
- Decision making abilities
- Strong communication abilities
- Leadership experience
2.Lead ICT Partner
Reporting to: Program Director/Country Director and the key liaison with IIA- Ghana and Senegal. Designs and drives the IT needs of Invest in Africa – Kenya; working with Invest in Africa-UK and other branches of the organisation.
In charge of the design, planning, implementation, maintenance, review, upgrade of all systems and web-based platforms for the company and manages the support functions in different countries.
- Leadership of all IIA’s digital products so that the knowledge about how to improve them and scale them up in existing IIA markets and how to replicate them in new markets is held 100% within IIA.
- Lead on the consultation, design and implementation of existing and new products into existing and new markets.
- Safeguarding the data of the organisation and implementing data protection for the company.
- Participate in strategy, policy and process design and its Implementation within the company.
- Ensure system wide security and protection Handles day to day operations that keep all systems fully functional and available.
Analyses and documents existing system
- Leads in providing support on system related issues.
- Trains the IIA Team and also work with them to resolve any stakeholder issues that need to be resolved on systems level.
- Collaborates with IIA staff and stakeholders to improve the functionalities of the systems
- Develops strategies and plans to support and foster innovation.
- Ensures design and integration of systems that gets all said systems and add-ons working seamlessly as required
- Facilitates and liaises with external vendors to perform systems audits and tests Lead ICT Partner
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent IT education.
- Experience in Software development a plus a Website administrator experience
- Systems analysis and design experience Trouble shooting experience
- Knowledge of SQL database development and programming
- Three or more years of experience in similar position essential,
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and agile software development.
- Experience with managing IT and infrastructure is an added advantage.
- Must be able to show evidence of having a delivered a technology-based solution from start to end and success of programme and lessons learned
Applications should be made via email to email@example.com
Please indicate the position title on the email subject
Deadline: 15th June 2018