Silverstone Tyres (K) Ltd is a private company specializing in tyres, batteries and other auto-related parts. The Company has Retail Outlets (ContiPartner Fitment Centres) in major Kenyan towns.
Successful candidate(s) will be exposed/trained in all company operations to achieve an all-round growth for effective performance in the role.
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Business Development: Support in increasing profitability of company and develop/maintain good relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Stock management:. Ensuring that there is a zero stock loss and reporting thereof
- Quality Management: Ensuring the services offered to clients are up to expected standards.
- Reports Management: compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Administrative support for the retail sales
- Regular reporting as required by supervisor/management
- Assist in managing day to day branch operations
Sales Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, or any other related courses from a recognized institution
- Experience with MS Dynamics Navision will be an added advantage
- Prior exposure in tyre industry will be an added advantage.
- Good Customer Service Skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job, please email your cover letter and cv ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org . A competitive remuneration package will be offered. Applications close on Wednesday 22nd February, 2017
For professional CV writing and cover letter services to boost your application, click here