Company Name: All in One Software EA Ltd
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
About The Company
They are an advanced software company based in Nairobi, Kenya with our mother company in Germany, Europe. For over 22 years they have developed their own software products in electronic time and project recording, access and security systems as well as web applications, sales and support.
They have their African operations in Nairobi (Kenya), and for their sales team, they are looking for a trustworthy, aggressive and dedicated person; male or female to join them as a Sales Representative.
The successful applicant should be able to do business development, setup meetings with potential clients and sell our products on their own. The incumbent is expected to be independent, well-groomed in appearance and have a good knowledge in the Information Technology field with outstanding communication and inter-personal skills.
With regards to our products (software) you will be trained.
We expect you to be able to start working with us as soon as possible and our working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Currently, we are located in Westlands, but we are looking for a candidate who could be willing to relocate to any town/country. We offer a very competitive salary package along with commissions. We will provide travel and phone allowances as we see fit.
- Vast knowledge and experience in software sales is mandatory.
- Provable ability to surpass sales targets is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong understanding of the IT market in East Africa and English-speaking countries
- We are looking for someone with a very good understanding of direct sales especially in software products, and we expect you to be self-motivated in your work
- The English language is a pre-requisite. French and/or German would be a big plus, much as it’s not a key skill under which elimination will be considered
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to email@example.com.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.