Do you have a Degree from a recognized university preferably in Commerce, Marketing or related field and you have an R4K CV? kindly send your applications asap!
Sotik Tea Companies Sales & Marketing Manager Job in Kenya
The Sotik Tea Companies:
We are an organization located in a rural environment 50 kms from Kericho Town consisting of tea estates and two highly automated tea factories producing black tea.
We are seeking an experienced professional to take up the position of Sales & Marketing Manager within our organization.
Reporting to the Managing Director, The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Driving the local sales element of our product within the regional market.
• Identifying marketing opportunities by defining target markets and forecasting business opportunities.
• Developing and implementing both short and long term marketing, sales, advertising and promotion strategies to increase local sales volumes while working within budgetary restraints.
• Facilitating expansion of distribution networks and building long-term sustainable customer relations to achieve growth in sales across retail outlets.
• Developing and implementing proposals for business expansion and making regular reports on the business performance.
• Leading, motivating and developing a team which is cohesive and committed to achieving the set objectives and targets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A University Degree from a recognized university preferably in Commerce, Marketing or related field. Postgraduate qualifications will be an advantage.
• At least five (5) years progressive experience in a senior sales and marketing position for fast moving consumer goods.
• Good communication, interpersonal skills, planning and leadership qualities.
• Be self-motivated, results oriented with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and set targets.
• Knowledge and experience in tea markets will be an added advantage.
• High Integrity and commitment levels are essential.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates who meet the above criteria should submit a handwritten letter of application which includes details of work experience, current remuneration, current employment circumstance and daytime telephone contacts.
All applications must include copies of academic and professional certificates, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses of three referees and must reach the following address not later than 15th May 2015
The Managing Director
Sotik Tea Companies
P.O. Box Private Bag
20406 – Sotik