Organization Name: Sokowatch
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: HR
- Source and attract talented candidates for open roles.
- Manage the multiple Talent pipelines
- Critical thinking and flexibility when faced with changing priorities and timelines for roles assigned.
- Crafting outreach and follow up emails for potential candidates across different operations roles.
- Engage with hiring managers to align on position requirements, and feasible recruitment process with respect to the hiring objectives for
the different teams.
- Enlighten hiring managers on talent insights across the market, to help them understand the talent better and have a feel of what talent to expect from different markets.
- Weekly reporting and keeping stakeholders informed of progress in real time.
- Manage scheduling activities, ensuring exceptionally high standards for the Prolific candidate experience.
- Any other duties assigned
- Proven 1-2 years work experience as a Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various structured interview formats.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean searches).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Operations roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid understanding of HR practices.
How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; Sokowatch Talent Acquisition Assistant Jobs in Kenya