Job Title: Tax Intern
Job Category: Accounting
Job Type: Internship
Our client a leading Audit Consulting Company on Kenya is looking for a very competent Tax Intern to join their team.
- The tax intern is responsible for maintaining tax related documents of a firm that has recruited the intern.
- The tax intern is responsible to check that the systems in accounting compute accurately.
- The tax intern is responsible to assist tax specialists in preparing accurate financial statements.
- The tax intern is responsible to research updates in laws and fiscal that may directly or indirectly affect the company.
- The tax intern is also responsible to understand the IRS guidelines that apply to the company.
- The tax intern is responsible to file tax returns related to state or federal requirements and ensure that the treasurer makes an on time tax payment.
- The intern also needs to review controls and procedures that are practiced in a company and verify that they are functional.
- The tax intern is responsible in educating the employees about reporting the problems to the right person.
- The tax interns are responsible for communicating with the clients and explain the transactions that are taxable.
- The tax intern needs to research and portray liabilities and requirement for tax payment.
- The recording and maintaining of transaction of clients is also another responsibility of the tax intern.
- The other responsibilities of tax interns also include payroll accounting, reconciliation of accounts, and adjustment of journal entries, bank reconciliations and preparation of reports on a quarterly or annual basis.
- A bachelores degreein Commerce, Accounting, Finance
- A Diploma in Business Management, Accounting
- Atleast CPA 2
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 26th April 2019.
- Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply Online:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://r4kenya.com