Organization Name:Nithi Water & Sanitation Company (NIWASCO)
Job Title:Technical Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Technical
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and review production strategies and plans and establishment of performance standards
- Manage the training process of staff in production section on policies, procedures and systems.
- Identify production capacity and market demand and formulate appropriate counter measures to improve the performance
- Monitor the implementation of production plans and propose ideas that are geared towards improving the service quality and delivery through efficient and effective systems.
- Plan for purchase and acquisition of new equipment, facilities and other infrastructure required for production operations
- Direct, coordinate, control and manage the company’s operations
- Manage the repairs, maintenance and service of equipments, machinery and infrastructure to achieve optimal operation levels as per the service agreements.
- Develop customer service delivery and satisfaction strategies that focus on provision of services by initiating, formulating, and maintaining good working relationship with customers and other partners
- Organize project design, implementation and effective management including major and minor construction works, either by using external consultant or in-house resources
- Identify and disposal of obsolete equipments and machinery in a profitable manner to the company.
- Develop long-term departmental strategies, policies and plans to facilitate achievement of overall trust objectives
- Supervise, manage and appraise staff under them and identify their training and development needs
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- BSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Post graduate diploma in Business Management/ Diploma in Water Engineering
- Over five (5) years relevant experience working in a commercial organization with a minimum of two (2) years experience in a senior management positions
- Registration by EBK or relevant professional body.
- Good appreciation of ICT systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player and have ability to work under pressure without supervision.
- Must be self motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010 submit clearance certificate from:
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Commission Loan Board(HELB);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- Criminal Investigation Department(CID);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
TERMS OF SERVICE:
The successful candidate will be offered a 3- year renewable contract based on satisfactory performance.
Method of Application
Applications should include a cover letter that demonstrates why you are the best candidate for the position you are applying for, a detailed up-to-date CV and photocopies of relevant testimonials, current and expected remuneration package, the names and address of three professional referees, an e-mail address and telephone number, and two (2) coloured passport size photos.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 18th August 2020 at 5:00pm
The Managing Director
Nithi Water and Sanitation Company limited
P .O BOX 263-60400
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
NIWASCO is an equal opportunity employer and available opportunities shall be available irrespective of their gender, marital status, disability, colour race or religious believes,
CANVASING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.