Organization Name: Sanergy
Job Title: Technical Procurement Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Technical
We at Sanergy are looking for a Technical Procurement Associate to improve our technical procurement process and offer support to the maintenance, engineering & procurement team in meeting their technical procurement needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the maintenance team on collection and delivery of parts from and to site.
- Approach vendors to get quotes for purposes of populating the technical procurement sourcing database.
- Propose new vendors to be trialled out for technical procurement sourcing.
- Address emergency technical procurement sourcing needs from operations teams such as maintenance by ensuring that requests are adhered to in the shortest time possible
- Come up with proactive solutions to cater for urgent technical procurement sourcing requests
- Review historical and competitive costs to identify cost savings opportunities and variances
- Analyze category, service, material, and vendor costs to provide key decision information
- Ensure sourcing databases are up to date and accurate.
- Engage maintenance, procurement and Ops teams to and develop prioritise sourcing requests.
- Engage procurement to follow through with payments “
- Engage vendors and suppliers to get quotations
- Create a daily and weekly tactical plan of technical procurement sourcing activities
- Propose ways to improve sourcing and overall procurement processes to reduce delivery timelines
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Engineering or Procurement.
- CIPS certification would be an advantage.
- MUST have participated in an engineering procurement project.
- Solid Knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
- Experience in Technical Sourcing in the manufacturing sector.
- Great negotiating skills, attention to detail, critical thinker and disciplined approach to work.