Job Title: Tour Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is among the leading Tours and Travel Company in Kenya providing International, Regional and Local travel services and has been in operations for over 20 years, having gained extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of Travel/Tours and have evolved into a high value service company. They seek to hire a Customer Care representative to join their team.
Key Deliverables: Main task, duties and responsibilities which the role holder must deliver to achieve agreed objectives
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound travel for clients
- Ability to do hotel booking on time and with competitive package to the clients
- Ability to ensure the clients have met the payment terms with the company and are cleared on time
- Ability to engage clients and give all the information required for their enquiries and travel.
- Ability to arrange and manage on client’s special request especially on accommodation & room specification, driver guide language, meals and others are prearranged. e.g. Muslim Guests don’t eat pork
- Able Coordinating with travel consultants to arrange flying and ground packages
- Ability to Handle all complaints in a professional manner and timely and involving the manager and directors on the same.
- Bsc/Diploma in tours
- 5 years’ experience
- Has worked in tours and travel company
- Have great knowledge on inbound and out bound tours package
Method of application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 15th December 2018. Please indicate your current salary and expected salary on your application. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://r4kenya.com
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi