Company Name: Tribeka Holdings
Job Title:Club Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: June 29th 2018
he candidate should be able to grow business volumes by bringing events to the club by taking part in active marketing and operations management.
Club Manager Job Duties
- Attend to all the needs of revelers, hosting them and maintaining standards of the food and beverage, offering and quality service.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints.
- Provide feedback, direction and training to the club kitchen/dining staff on how to consistently meet the company expectations with regard to food and beverage and guest satisfaction.
- Provide direction and feedback to purchasing on quality, costs and delivery of all products.
- Provide monthly castings and achievements on the food and beverage offer to guests.
- Continually assess the standard and opportunities to improve the aesthetic appeal of all the guest amenities; thereafter to provide feedback and recommendation as to how these can be improved.
- Ensure sufficient resources are in place to improve said amenities and follow up on quality of work done.
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Execute marketing, sales, organize events and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the projections.
- Source for the clubs ‘special’ items that are needed in terms of maintaining guest amenities.
- Provide and monitor guest feedback; suggest improvement and additions to overall guest experience.
- Ensure proper work schedules are in place and strictly followed.
- Provide feedback and analysis on all stock inventories and consumption.
- Ensure that there is a consistent standard for all Front of House presentation.
- Take a lead role in operations management with a strong ability for cost controls.
Qualifications for the Club Manager Job
- Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality with a bias in F&B from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Events/Project Management an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in hospitality industry.
- Conversant with the Restaurant POS (point of sale) system
- Good Communication/presentation skills
- Good understanding of all items contained within the menu’s and wine lists
- Good knowledge of the products in hospitality industry
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their CV and application letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to: email@example.com so as to reach us by Friday, June 29, 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get professional CV and cover letter writing services to boost your job applications on: firstname.lastname@example.org