Main Role: The position holder will spearhead the development of products from sampling stage to completion stage while being in charge of the day to day production in the factory.
- Development of samples as required by the clients in timely basis
- Leading / Managing / training the production team in products details and procedures.
- As the head quality control, ensure products made adhere to high quality standards set
- Planning / Scheduling of production work in the factory
- Making sure that products are ready within the stipulated timelines / deadlines.
Required skills and knowledge
- Trained tailor
- Minimum three years’ experience in making tailored lifestyle high end products eg handbags, change purses, yoga bags, bandanas etc
- Minimum O level education
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- At least one year experience at supervisory level
- Attention to details
- Proven creativity and problem solving abilities
How to Apply
For professional CV writing and cover letter services to boost your application, click here