Mornong people apply for the new job vacancies.
Do you have a Diploma in purchasing and supplies and have an R4K CV? apply now!
UNES Jobs in Kenya
University of Nairobi Enterprises and Services Limited (UNES)
1. Stores Assistant
Reports to: Store-Keeper
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving and posting all goods in GRNs
• Issuing products to various shops e.g. Kisumu and Mombasa on SRNs
• Keeping strict physical re-order levels to avoid stock sale outs
• Cleaning and arranging the stock in the store neatly
• Keeping neat stores inventories
• Reporting proper payment records to the store keeper
• Monitoring price changes and vendor rating
• KCSE grade C and above
• Diploma in purchasing and supplies from a recognized institution preferably
• Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
• Ability to work long hours, carry and arrange products neatly
• Ability to code and price quickly
• Good communication skills
• Proficiency in computer skills
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the above positions should submit the following: Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
Detailed CV including at minimum to include:
• Biographical data including: Full names, ID No., current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
• Employment history to date.
• Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
• Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate and grade obtained, institution and completion date.
• Names of 3 referees.
• Copies of ALL your Academic and Professional certificates and testimonials.
• Completed Personal Data Form (see; Personal Data Form to download).
• Copy of National Identity card
• Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Envelope.
• Submit 5 copies of all the documents required;
Applications (cover letter), detailed current CV highlighting qualifications and experience, Academic and professional certificates.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before 19th June 2015
Head Human Resources & Administration Services,
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons living with disabilities meeting the requirements for the jobs are encouraged to apply